Take the hard work out of your PURCHASE invoice processing
Take the hard work out of your invoice processing. With advanced automated data capture and native integration with Sage, this solution delivers the fastest most cost effective method available for you to ingest both hard copy and electronic invoices into your accounts payable workflow.
Scan your invoices using EzeScan’s professional production batch scanning capabilities or import from a folder or direct from an email account. Save and reuse your scan job workflows including your digitisation standards and selected image enhancements. Numerous output image formats can be selected including TIF and text searchable PDF, PDF/A. EzeScan provides support for a large range of scanner hardware including multifunction devices. Scan and process as many invoices as you want without any volume based restrictions.
With only one EzeScan scan job you can capture your selected invoice data values from all your supplier invoices without having to maintain multiple templates. Smart template technology allows EzeScan to automatically detect values from any location on your invoices. These values can be validated against your financial system to ensure data integrity is maintained and exceptions are flagged.
Automate your invoice processing workflow with EzeScan. EzeScan provides scanning, image enhancement, data capture, validation and upload automation. All designed to limit the amount of user intervention and excessive manual processing.
EzeScan provides ‘out of the box’ native integration with Sage. With a highly configurable interface EzeScan provides rapid deployment measured in days not months, eliminating the need for expensive and time consuming custom scripting or programming services.
EzeScan's Sage Integration enables you to:
- Process both scanned hard copy invoices and emailed invoice attachments
- Supports both Purchase Invoices and Sales Invoices
- Effortlessly capture common invoice data values such as Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Supplier Number, Purchase Order Number, Invoice Total, etc and upload this information seamlessly into Sage
- Browse or search for Accounts, Contacts, Inventory Items, Suppliers, and Tax Groups with ease
- Capture the Company Number and use it to validate the supplier
- Output your processed invoices as a text searchable PDF for future reference, and optionally upload to a supported EDRMS
- Work with as many Sage Company Files as you need to. There are no limits to the number of Sage Company Files that can be configured with EzeScan
- Capture Invoice line item data using EzeScan’s optional LINES Module and assign directly into Sage
- Scan or import as many invoices as you like, there are no volume restrictions when using EzeScan.