Office 365 For Charities
Office 365 for Non-profits and Charities - It's FREE for you
Why Office 365?
Office 365 builds on what everyone has come to love and deepens the word processing, data analysis, communication, and productivity features of the traditional Office suite that your staff will already be comfortable using. It also makes maintenance, software upgrades, and insecure information storage a thing of the past. Don't forget, there's also more to Office 365 than just Word, Outlook and Excel. Jump to find out more >>
Here are some of its key benefits.
- Hosted email - With Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your email, shared calendars, and contacts from any device. Office 365 provides each user with 25 GB of mailbox storage with attachments up to 25 MB each.
- Security and privacy - Along with built-in spam and malware protection for your email, your data will be protected in the cloud. Rest assured that Office 365 is compliant with industry standards such as HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and FISMA (The Federal Information Security Management Act).
- Office Web Apps - With Office Web Apps, you can open, view, and edit documents right from your browser on your home computer or mobile device. Your staff can use Office 365 on up to five of their own devices, giving them the flexibility to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Document sharing - Easily share documents with your colleagues with SharePoint Online, Microsoft's cloud-based file-sharing tool. You can even collaborate on documents together in real-time. Papershrink can advise on the best approach to setting up folders. Any scanned files can also be added directly into your desired location.
- Web and Voice Conferencing - Microsoft Skype for Business is an all-in-one tool for video calls, web conferencing, instant messaging, and voice calls. Skype for Business includes a real-time note-taking feature so you can keep track of ideas and notes from your meetings.
- Social Networking - All versions of Office 365 Nonprofit come with Yammer, Microsoft's internal social network for organisations.
- Support 24/7 - Office 365 provides 24/7 professional-level support for issues ranging from critical to mild (depending on the plan your organization has).
Am I Eligible?
Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit as a donation or upgrade to advanced features at a significant discount. To qualify for Office 365 Nonprofit, you must hold recognised charitable status in your country and sign Microsoft’s Anti-Discrimination policy. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time and suspend the service for ineligible organisations. To find out if you're eligible, click here.
There's more to Office 365 than Just Word, Excel and PowerPoint...
With Papershrink you can not only get access to Office 365 at a reduced price, but did you know that Office 365 is not just about Word, Excel and PowerPoint licences? As part of the Office 365 package there’s also a robust document management system. It uses SharePoint and as such needs to be developed. That normally takes time and expertise but we’ve already developed charity friendly sites using Papershrink Office, so we can get you up and running in a few days at a fraction of the cost it would normally be for a SharePoint implementation. Therefore, we've got your document management solution covered. Get in touch below if you'd like more information.