Business Process Management
BPM - Workflow Management
Providing great user experience both for internal users and external users can significantly improve productivity, outcomes and ultimately profitability for an organisation.
Streamlining business workflows by means of business process management empower users for increased productivity because it speeds up the decision making process. Users have a better experience when they can get instant feedback and can also easily track where hold-ups may be without having to wait for a response from another department.
Better quality, increased productivity, greater speed, happier clients = more profit
If you're asking yourself whether there is a way to do something quicker, then there probably is.
Papershrink helps organisations speed up business processes whether they are paper-based or not and enable software applications “talk” to each other.
- Want to speed up existing paper and electronic processes, such as onboarding new employees or clients?
- Need to connect disparate software applications?
- Want to enable workers/users to make real-time decisions on quotes/proposals?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then get in touch today, Papershrink can help.
Hammer and Champy suggested seven reengineering principles to streamline the work process and thereby achieve significant levels of improvement in quality, time management, speed and profitability:
- Organize around user experience and outcomes, tasks.
- Identify all the processes in an organization and prioritize them in order of redesign importance.
- Integrate information processing work into the real work that produces the information.
- Empower your workforce including mobile resources. Treat geographically dispersed resources as though they were centralized.
- Link parallel activities in the workflow instead of just integrating their results.
- Put the decision point where the work is performed, and build control into the process.
- Capture information once and at the source.
Hammer and Champy, 1993
Our consultants can support you in documenting and re-engineering your processes. They will help you understand how, if desired, software can be utilised to facilitate business process management.
Contact our specialists for an initial no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements.
Software and Development
If you have implemented a strategy for change, you will want to execute it as swiftly as possible to realise its benefits. Papershrink can deliver quality and tested software in accelerated timescales.
Additionally, unlike traditional software development which leaves you at the mercy of the software developers for even minor changes, Papershrink develop your software business process management solution platform that leaves you in control to make the changes to business processes as your organisation evolves.